Monday, March 2, 2009

Love Your Body

I really enjoyed this site. I think that it is different from a lot of the ones we have seen in this class because it has a supportive and positive element to it that I think other sites are often missing. I think that this site has a lot of great information and tips on ways that you can appreciate and celebrate your body.
I think my favorite part of this site was the "on campus" section of the site. I think that this had a lot of great activities and suggestions that were for women on campus who want to promote positive body image for women. I thought that another really interesting part of this site was the section with the negative ads. Its amazing and disgusting to me how many ads there are that totally put women down and use their body as a "toy" rather than as a person. I think that the awareness this site brings is very positive for women.

No comments:

Post a Comment