Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fat Acceptance Stuff

I really liked how this website had a huge variety of stuff on it. I liked the tab for legal stuff. I think this is really important. I am a firm believer that every citizen should know their rights, especially their civil rights. I think this can only empower someone. I think the legal portion can be very helpful. I know when people are harassed and such they often do not know what is "okay" and what is too far. I think this is a great resource for people.

I also loved the portion on traveling. I take for granted my smaller size often. It was almost a culture shock to see what cars larger people can fit into more comfortably because this is not an issue for me. I think this is amazing and it, too, can be empowering for larger people.

No comments:

Post a Comment