Monday, March 2, 2009

The Rotund

I honestly thought this site was lame. I just don't like going on to someones blog and reading about what they think about something and have to deal with them trying to change my opinions or sway me. Although I agree with the idea this person was putting out there, I don't think that I need someone telling me what to think. I do think that the sock portion that this blogger wrote about was good. I think that it is good that some companies are taking into account the fact that some people have larger calves than others and they are making socks large enough for larger women.
I guess overall, I like to go to sites that offer up good, solid information rather than what someone thinks...if i want to read about someones opinion i would just write my own blog...Overall I think this blog was boring and i totally lost interest...sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment